Johnulzheimer.com is owned by The Ulzheimer Group, LLC.
This was most recently updated as of July 2010
We take the privacy and security of your non-public sensitive information seriously, and think it is important that you understand why we may collect your data.
We may collect anonymous and contact information as a normal part of normal operations on this web site. We automatically collect anonymous non-personal information from every visitor to the site as do most other companies on their web sites. Johnulzheimer.com also collects your name and email address if you submit a request on the "Contact John" page.
In order for you to send a message via the Contacts page, you will be required to provide us with personal information like your contact information:
We keep some of the information we obtain from your interactions on our site:
Non personal, non sensitive tracking and web traffic data is stored in our files for 90 days.
We use your e-mail address to:
* Contact you if we need your assistance;
* Send you newsletters, and other materials.
Johnulzheimer.com reserves the right to share your information including your e-mail address without your consent when:
- Ordered to do so by court order or subpoena; or
- Cooperating with law enforcement investigations; or
- We determine that any of your activities will harm the property, rights or users of Johnulzheimer.com;or
- To verify the integrity of the data collected
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us using our online submission form.